On Probi's Annual General Meeting on 7 May 2021, the following was resolved:
- The Annual General Meeting approved the Annual Report and the Board's proposal on a dividend for the financial year 2020 corresponding to SEK 1.10 per share. The record date was set to 11 May 2021.
- The Annual General Meeting discharged the Board members and the CEO from liability for the financial year 2020.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved that the Board shall consist of five members without any deputies. The meeting re-elected the Board members Jörn Andreas, Irène Corthésy Malnoë, Charlotte Hansson, Jean-Yves Parisot and Malin Ruijsenaars. Jean-Yves Parisot was re-elected as Chairman of the Board.
- The Board fee was determined to a total of SEK 1,780,000 (SEK 1,750,000), whereof SEK 520,000 (SEK 500,000) to the Chairman and SEK 260,000 (SEK 250,000) to each of the other members. In addition, fee for committee work was determined to SEK 120,000 (SEK 100,000) to the Chairman of the Audit Committee and SEK 50,000 (SEK 50,000) to the other members, and SEK 30,000 (SEK 30,000) to Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 20,000 (SEK 20,000) to the other members.
- The Annual General Meeting re-elected the registered public accounting firm Ernst & Young AB, which had informed that Peter Gunnarsson should be the auditor in charge.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved to approve the Board's remuneration report.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved in accordance with the Board of Directors' proposal on (A) share capital reduction through the cancellation of 250,000 own shares and (B) bonus issue, with an amount corresponding to the reduction amount, without issue of new shares. It was noted that the cancellation is expected to be implemented during week 19.
- The Board was authorized, in accordance with its proposal, for the period until the next AGM and on one or several occasions, to resolve on the issue of a maximum of 1,165,000 shares.
- The Annual General Meeting appointed a nomination committee ahead of the Annual General Meeting 2022 consisting of Heinz-Jürgen Bertram (Symrise), Jannis Kitsakis (Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund), Monica Åsmyr (Swedbank Robur funds) and Bengt Jeppsson (Professor, Surgical Faculty, Lund University, representing the minor shareholders).
- The Annual General Meeting resolved to amend the Articles of Association in accordance with the Board's proposal.
Presentation from the CEO is available on https://www.probi.com/investor-relations/presentations/
For further information, please contact:
Tom Rönnlund, CEO: tel + 46 46 286 89 40, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Henrik Lundkvist, CFO: tel + 46 46 286 89 41, e-mail: email@example.com
Probi[®] is a global company focused exclusively on researching, manufacturing, and delivering probiotics for supplements and functional food. The company is an expert in managing stable, live bacteria from research through every stage of the manufacturing process and are dedicated to making the health-enhancing benefits of probiotics available to people everywhere. Since the company was founded in 1991 at Lund University in Sweden, Probi has expanded its operations to more than 40 markets and holds more than 400 patents worldwide. Probi had sales of SEK 717 m in 2020. Probi's shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Mid-cap. and there were around 4,000 shareholders on December 31, 2020.
Show as PDF
Show original from Cision
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/