July - September 2021
Strong development in profitability driven by higher gross margin
January - September 2021
- Revenues decreased by 1 percent to SEK 810 (821) million.
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 11 percent and amounted to SEK 59.8 (54.1) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 7.4 (6.6) percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 49.6 (43.4) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 37.4 (35.1) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 1.36 (1.28).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 75 (61) million were contracted, an increase by 23 percent.
- Revenues decreased by 3 percent to SEK 2,583 (2,651) million.
- Adjusted EBITA decreased by 4 percent and amounted to SEK 147.5 (153.0) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 5.7 (5.8) percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 114.5 (116.9) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 86.2 (92.2) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 3.14 (3.37).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 225 (189) million were contracted, an increase by 19 percent.
Analysts are invited to a presentation of the quarterly report via an online conference today, Thursday 21 October 2021 at 10:00 - 11:00 CET.
Link to the event (https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_YzBiMjk3MDAtNTA4OS00MzVjLThmM2MtNGJkN2E3MTFiMDg2%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22c047d5c1-d2a6-484d-ae6e-ec2bce85d023%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22cc241de7-1605-487f-86a9-70b73b510023%22%7d)
Dial-in number: +46 8 505 323 36 Sweden, Stockholm (Toll)
Conference ID: 925 543 367#
Local dial-in numbers (https://dialin.teams.microsoft.com/4493e303-1d58-48aa-b745-7db0be08f9f3?id=925543367)
This disclosure contains information that Proact IT Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 21-10-2021 08:00 CET.
Show as PDF
Show original from Cision
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/