Press the button and be introduced to a new random company!

Introduce me >

Social media

facebook   Follow us on Twitter




Proact acquires the Business Unit "Microsoft Datacenter Innovation Services" from VX Company

08:00 / 29 May 2015 Proact Press release

Proact has, via own shares, acquired 51 % of the Business Unit "Microsoft Datacenter Innovation Services" from VX Company in the Netherlands effective from the 1st of June 2015. In addition a binding agreement is signed giving Proact the opportunity to acquire the remaining 49 %, which is currently held by the management of the Business Unit and VX Company. The operation will be part of the Proact "Business Unit West", and will be supported by the team in the Netherlands.

VX Company is a well-established company with deep knowledge within the Microsoft Infrastructure area. The acquisition enables Proact to offer different innovative Microsoft infrastructure services to its customers in combination with its datacentre and cloud solutions. "A team of approximately 15 experts with extensive experience in the fields of Azure, Hyper-V, Office 365, System Center, Microsoft Lync and also Citrix and RES software, will become part of our organization", says Lucas den Os, Managing Director of Proact Netherlands.

Djamshid Mohammadian and Ron Hup will be responsible for the business. They are both well-known and recognized for their capabilities and knowledge within the Microsoft infrastructure area. "We are very excited about this opportunity with Proact to be part of the development of the operation in the Netherlands as well as, over time, across Europe. Proact is a good fit for our type of business and has shown the ability to grow and focus on the customers business", says Djamshid Mohammadian.

"Partnering with Proact enables VX Company to focus on our strategic focus areas, application development, integration and big data. The partnership with Proact also enables us to secure the necessary adjacent data center infrastructure expertise. Our joint offerings going forward will be very complimentary in nature enabling us to serve our customers on an even broader scale." says Frank Martel, CEO of VX Company.

"Thanks to the acquisition our offering will immediately be complemented with application knowledge which our customers will benefit from. In addition, we have a great opportunity to further enhance our cloud offering thanks to the new knowledge we bring on-board", says Martin Ödman, CEO of Proact IT Group AB.

About Proact

Proact is Europe's leading independent integrator in the field of integrated systems (data storage, servers and networks) and private cloud services. Proact supplies business benefits by helping companies and authorities the world over to reduce risk and costs, and above all to supply flexible, accessible and secure IT services.

Proact solutions cover all data centre elements, including storage, servers, security and network functions. In addition, Proact's cloud service operations manage 70 petabytes of information. Proact has completed more than 3,500 successful projects all over the world to date.

The Proact Group has more than 660 employees and conducts business in Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the USA. Proact was founded in 1994, and its parent company Proact IT Group AB (publ) has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm under the symbol PACT since 1999.

For further information about Proact's activities please visit us at

Show as PDF

Show original from Cision


This information was distributed by Cision