Today, the annual general meeting of 2023 was held in OssDsign AB (publ). Below is a summary of the resolutions passed at the annual general meeting (all in accordance with the proposals presented in the notice to attend the meeting kept available at the company's website www.ossdsign.com).
The annual general meeting resolved:
- to adopt the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet and the group profit and loss statement and the group balance sheet for the financial year 2022;
- that the company's result shall be carried forward in new account and that no dividend shall be paid;
- to grant the board members and the CEO discharge from liability for the financial year 2022;
- that the board of directors shall consist of six ordinary members without deputy members, to re-elect Simon Cartmell, Anders Qvarnström, Håkan Engqvist, Newton Aguiar, Viktor Drvota and Jill Shiaparelli as ordinary board members, and to re-elect Simon Cartmell as chairman of the board;
- that a registered accounting firm shall be elected as auditor and to re-elect Ernst & Young AB as the company's auditor;
- that fees payable to the board members until the end of the next annual general meeting shall amount to a total of SEK 1,250,000 out of which SEK 350,000 shall be paid to the chairman, SEK 250,000 to each of Anders Qvarnström, Newton Aguiar and Jill Schiaparelli, and SEK 150,000 to Håkan Engqvist;
- that fees payable to the auditor is to be paid in accordance with approved invoices;
- on an authorization for the board of directors to increase the share capital through issuance of new shares, warrants and/or convertible debentures through which the company's share capital may be increased by an amount corresponding to not more than 20 per cent of the share capital after such issue(s); and
- to change the limits in the articles of association with respect to share capital and number of shares whereby the company's share capital shall be not less than SEK than SEK 4,375,000 and not more than SEK 17,500,000 and the number of shares in the company shall be no less than 70,000,000 and no more than 280,000,000.
For further information, please contact:
Morten Henneveld, CEO, OssDsign AB
Mob: +46 73 382 43 90
Erik Penser Bank AB is the Company's Certified Adviser. Contact information: Erik Penser Bank AB, Box 7405, 103 91 Stockholm, Sweden, phone: +46 (0)8-463 80 00, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, on 31 May 2023, 13:30 CET.
OssDsign is a developer and global provider of next generation bone replacement products. Based on cutting edge material science, the company develops and markets products that support the body's own healing capabilities and thereby improve the clinical outcome in a wide range of orthopedic areas with high medical needs. With a product portfolio consisting of patient-specific implants for cranial surgeries and an off-the-shelf synthetic bone graft for spine surgeries, OssDsign give patients back the life they deserve. The company has a strong commercial presence in the U.S., Europe and selected Asian countries. OssDsign's share is traded on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Stockholm, Sweden.
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/