Period January – March
- Order bookings decreased by 11 percent to MSEK 180 (203).
- Revenue expressed in SEK increased by 13 percent to MSEK 175 (155).
- Revenue adjusted for currency effects amounted to MSEK 193 (155), i.e. an underlying organic increase by 25 percent.
- The operating profit amounted to MSEK 27.0 (9.0).
- Profit for the period amounted to MSEK 19.6 (5.8).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.72 (0.51).
- Net cash (excluding IFRS16) amounted to MSEK 35 (-34)
Significant events during the quarter
- All employees back in service after last year's furlough.
- The Board of Directors has resolved to propose to the Annual General Meeting a dividend of SEK 2.00 (0.00) per share, corresponding to SEK 22.8 (0) million.
- Press release on April 29 that operating profit for the first quarter 2021 is estimated to be better than expected.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Krister Magnusson, President & CEO
Mobile: +46-704 85 21 14
This information is information that Nilörngruppen is under obligation to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information herein was provided by the contact person named below for publication at 08:00 p.m., 29 April 2021.
This information was distributed by GlobeNewswire https://www.globenewswire.com/