LONDON, 30th of June 2022 - Flexion Mobile Plc ("Company"), the Android games distribution company held its annual general meeting at Flexion Mobile Plc, Unit G5, Harbour Yard, Chelsea Harbour, London, SW10 0XD on 29[th] of June at 14.00 BST.
A summary of the Meeting's resolutions is presented below:
1. To receive and adopt the Company's annual accounts for the financial year ended 31 December 2021;
2. To appoint Grant Thornton UK LLP as the auditors of the Company and to authorise the Directors to determine the auditors' remuneration;
3. To re-elect Christopher Bergstresser as a Director;
4. To re-elect Jens Lauritzson as a Director;
5. To re-elect Per Lauritzson as a Director;
6. To re-elect Carl Palmstierna as a Director;
7. To re-elect Jean-Marcel Nicolai as a Director;
8. To re-elect Mikael Pawlo as a Director;
9. To appoint André Kuschel as an additional Director, who has consented so to act;
10. To authorise the Directors to approve and adopt i) an EMI option scheme or other form of employee share scheme for eligible employees and ii) an option scheme or other form of incentive arrangement for persons who are not eligible for the EMI option scheme with terms that the Directors shall deem appropriate;
11. That the Directors be generally and unconditionally authorised to allot Relevant Securities;
12. To authorise the Directors to disapply pre-emption rights in respect of issues of new shares.
All resolutions, as presented in the Notice of the Annual General Meeting dated 27th May 2022, were duly passed.
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/