August 25, 2022, Örnsköldsvik, Sweden. Clavister, a leader in high-performance cybersecurity solutions released its second quarterly report for 2022.
“The second quarter saw a revenue growth of 21%, a strong development of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) business and successes within the defence sector. The firewall business grew by 30% in terms of new customer contracts, and we doubled our hardware shipments to our customers. The cost optimization program is progressing according to plan and will give clear impact from the fourth quarter.”
John Vestberg, President and CEO
The second quarter
· Order Intake amounted to 31.1 (84.7) MSEK.
· Net Sales amounted to 35.7 (29.6) MSEK. FX adjusted Net Sales amounted to 34.8 (30.0).
· Recurring revenue grew with 10 (25) %.
· Gross Profit amounted to 28.6 (27.1) MSEK, corresponding to a gross margin of 77.8 (85.3) %.
· EBITDA amounted to -10.1 (-4.8) MSEK.
· EBIT amounted to -20.3 (-14.1) MSEK.
· Net Profit amounted to -38.2 (-19.0) MSEK and earnings per share to -0.68 (-0.35) SEK.
· Cash and cash equivalents amounted to 66.0 (107.7) MSEK.
The full quarterly report can be found at the Clavister’s web page: https://www.clavister.com/company/investor-relations/financial-reports/2022-2/
At 09:00 CET on August, 25, Clavister’s CEO, John Vestberg and CFO, David Nordström will be presenting the quarterly results in a live web session. Following the presentation, the audience will be given the opportunity to ask John and David questions. Register at https://www.clavister.com/company/investor-relations/financial-reports/2022-2/
This information was distributed by MFN https://www.mfn.se/