Awardit AB (publ), listed on the NASDAQ First North Growth Market, submits the following report for the period 1 January - 31 December 2022.
October – December 2022
- Net revenue amounted to MSEK 305.0 (229.5), of which acquired net revenue was MSEK 37.6 (Prämie Direkt October and November).
- EBITA result amounted to MSEK 57.6 (57.2) and EBITA margin amounted to 18.9 (24.9) percent. EBITA per share, before and after dilution, amounted to SEK 6.91 (7.35).
- Operating result EBIT amounted to MSEK 45.3 (44.4), and EBIT margin amounted to 14.8 (19.3) percent.
- The result for the quarter amounted to MSEK 26.7 (23.6) and earnings per share after tax, before and after dilution, amounted to SEK 3.20 (3.02).
January – December 2022
- Net revenue amounted to MSEK 862.3 (529.3), of which acquired net revenue was MSEK 219.9 (MBXP up to 14 April, TIC up to 30 June, and Prämie Direkt up to 30 November).
- EBITA result amounted to MSEK 111.2 (93.2) and EBITA margin amounted to 12.9 (17.6) percent. EBITA per share, before and after dilution, amounted to SEK 13.34 (12.94).
- Operating result EBIT amounted to MSEK 70.9 (63.5), and EBIT margin amounted to 8.2 (12.0) percent.
- The result for the period amounted to MSEK 25.2 (30.5) and earnings per share after tax, before and after dilution, amounted to SEK 3.03 (4.24).
- The Board of Directors proposes that SEK 2.25 (0) per share be paid in dividends for the financial year 2022.
Significant events during the fourth quarter
- On 16 December 2022, Awardit AB (publ) entered into an agreement with Nordea regarding a revolving credit facility of MSEK 250. The credit facility aims to refinance existing credits in the Group and enable further acquisitions and involves increased flexibility, reduced requirements for amortisation and more favourable interest’s rates compared to before. The credit facility is for three years with the possibility of extension 1+1 year.
Significant events after the end of the reporting period
- On 1 February 2023, Awardit AB acquired 100 percent of the Austrian loyalty and gift card company Connex Marketing GmbH ("Connex"). The total purchase price is approximately MEUR 10.7, of which MEUR 7.2 was paid in cash and MEUR 3.5 was paid in Awardit shares. The Board have further, in accordance with authorisation from the annual general meeting on 20 May 2022 decided to carry out a non-cash issue of 325,330 shares, at an issue price of SEK 120,493, directed to the two owners of Connex. The share price is based on the average price of Awardit´s share during the period 30 December 2022 until 27 January 2023. The total number of shares in Awardit after completed new issue increases from 8,335,518 to 8,660,848, which corresponds to a dilution of approximately 3.8 percent. Connex´s turnover for the financial year 2021 was MEUR 12.9 with an EBIT result of MEUR 0.8. The estimated turnover for 2022 is approximately MEUR 15.6 with an EBIT result of at least MEUR 1.4. The Company has 100 employees, mainly based in Wels, Austria.
In a comment to the fourth quarter of the year CEO Erik Grohman says:
”Awardit´s fourth quarter 2022 was our best quarter ever with a turnover of MSEK 305 and with an EBITA result of MSEK 58, which also ends our best year ever, with a turnover of MSEK 862 and with an EBITA result of MSEK 111 for the full year 2022. I see that with continued organic growth and good margins, cash and cash equivalents of over MSEK 250 at the turn of the year and well positioned in the DACH region after the acquisition of Connex, we are well equipped for our continued journey towards becoming the leading European player in Europe, in full-scale loyalty, incentive and giftcard solutions”.
The Full-year report for the period January - December 2022 can also be found on Awardits web page Investor relations | Awardit