First QUARTER (1 January - 31 March 2021)
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to MSEK 47 (50).
- Operating profit/loss before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) totalled MSEK 23 (26).
- Operating profit/loss (EBIT) was MSEK 7 (7).
- Comparable profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK 4 (-7) and recognised profit/loss before tax was MSEK -4 (-7).
- Profit/loss after tax totalled MSEK -4 (-7), corresponding to SEK -0.12 (-0.21) per share.
- Operating cash flow was MSEK 15 (10).
- Production (formerly Own wind power operations) generated 82 GWh (124) of green electricity. The decrease was due to weaker winds than in the preceding year.
- Average income from Production was SEK 463 per MWh (314), of which SEK 450 per MWh (236) from electricity and SEK 13 per MWh (78) from electricity certificates, including guarantees of origin.
- In March 2021, Arise presented a new growth plan for 2025. The plan includes international expansion and investments in large-scale solar power projects in such countries as Poland and the UK. Arise will also invite financial partners to invest in platforms for green electricity production. This will maximise Arise's financial returns on its project portfolio through both higher development profits and asset management income. Arise will retain minority interests in these platforms but at the same time will create flexibility to both sell entire projects and independently finance entire projects. Our existing holdings in green electricity production provide valuable leverage in this growth plan.
- From 1 January 2021, three segments are reported: Development, Production and Solutions. In Development (formerly part of Development and Management), the company's development and civil contract operations are reported; in Production (formerly Own wind power operations), the company's green electricity production is reported; and in Solutions (formerly part of Development and Management), the company's service offerings such as construction project management, asset management and other service sales are collected.
Halmstad, 5 May 2021
Arise AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Daniel Johansson, CEO Arise AB, +46 702 244 133
Linus Hägg, CFO Arise AB, +46 702 448 916
This information is such information as Arise AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.00 CET on 5 May, 2021.
Arise is a leading independent company that realises new green energy. The company develops, builds, sells and manages renewable electricity production. The company is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Arise AB (publ), Box 808, 301 18 Halmstad, tel. +46 10 450 71 00, org.nr. 556274-6726, E-mail: email@example.com,www.arise.se
Show as PDF
Show original from Cision
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/