third QUARTER (1 July - 30 September 2021)
FIRST nine months (1 January-30 September 2021)
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to MSEK 117 (24).
- Operating profit/loss before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) totalled MSEK 76 (0).
- Operating profit/loss (EBIT) was MSEK 61 (-16).
- Comparable profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK 57 (-32) and recognised profit/loss before tax was MSEK 54 (-32).
- Profit/loss after tax totalled MSEK 54 (-32), corresponding to SEK 1.41 (-0.92) per share before and SEK -1.27 (-0.92) per share after dilution.
- Operating cash flow was MSEK -1 (49) and cash flow after investments amounted to MSEK 64 (44).
- Production generated 57 GWh (68) of green electricity. The decrease was primarily due to weaker winds than in the preceding year.
- Average income from Production was SEK 755 per MWh (211), of which SEK 749 per MWh (206) from electricity and SEK 7 per MWh (4) from electricity certificates, including guarantees of origin, resulting in an increase in the total income from Production to MSEK 43 (14).
- The sale of the Ranasjö- and Salsjöhöjden wind farms - together totalling 242 MW - was finalised, which is expected to have a positive earnings effect of approximately MSEK 135 in total between 2021 and 2024, of which approximately MSEK 48 was recognised in the third quarter of 2021.
- Arise and Hällefors Tierp Skogar ("HT Skogar") entered a partnership to strengthen the electricity supply in Central Sweden. The potential is estimated to amount to more than 1,500 MW of new wind power.
- The environmental permit for the Kölvallen project, nearly 300 MW, gained legal force and the work on the final planning and procurement of the project is in progress. The aim is to complete the sale of the project during the latter part of the second quarter of 2022.
Significant events after the end of the reporting period
- Net sales for the period amounted to MSEK 199 (104).
- Operating profit/loss before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) amounted to MSEK 110 (32).
- Operating profit/loss (EBIT) was MSEK 62 (-22).
- Comparable profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK 51 (-67) and recognised profit/loss before tax was MSEK 44 (-67).
- Profit/loss after tax totalled MSEK 44 (-66), corresponding to SEK 1.18 (-1.94) per share before and SEK 1.16 (-1.94) per share after dilution.
- Operating cash flow was MSEK 26 (66) and cash flow after investments amounted to MSEK 29 (41).
- Production generated 200 GWh (267) of green electricity. The decrease was primarily due to weaker winds than in the preceding year.
- Average income from Production was SEK 533 per MWh (249), of which SEK 524 per MWh (206) from electricity and SEK 9 per MWh (43) from electricity certificates, including guarantees of origin, resulting in an increase in the total income from Production to MSEK 106 (67).
- Per-Erik Eriksson, former COO and Acting CEO, was appointed new CEO as of 11 October 2021.
- Linus Hägg announced his decision to leave his position as CFO.
- In conjunction with Arise leasing wind farms between 2013 and 2016, a non-recurring cost of MSEK 14 has occurred, which will be charged to the fourth quarter of 2021. This was the result of a negative judgement in a tax-related legal process for the then customer. According to the agreement, Arise must bear a portion of the cost amounting to MSEK 14.
Halmstad, 10 November 2021
Arise AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Per-Erik Eriksson, CEO Arise AB, +46702409 902
Linus Hägg, CFO Arise AB, +46702448 916
This information is such information as Arise AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.00 CET on 10 November, 2021.
Arise is a leading independent company that realises new green energy. The company develops, builds, sells and manages renewable electricity production. The company is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Arise AB (publ), Box 808, 301 18 Halmstad, tel. +46 10 450 71 00, org.nr. 556274-6726, E-mail: email@example.com,www.arise.se
Show as PDF
Show original from Cision
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/