First QUARTER Interim (1 January - 31 March 2020)
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to MSEK 50 (81).
- Operating profit/loss before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) was MSEK 26 (-232).
- Operating profit/loss (EBIT) was MSEK 7 (-251).
- Loss before tax amounted to MSEK -7 (-294).
- Loss after tax totalled MSEK -7 (-288), corresponding to SEK -0.21 (-8.61) per share.
- Operating cash flow was MSEK 8 (40).
- Production from Own wind power operations was 124 GWh (103). The increase was due to stronger wind conditions than in the preceding year.
- Average income from Own wind power operations was SEK 314 per MWh (475), of which SEK 236 per MWh (363) from electricity and SEK 78 per MWh (112) from electricity certificates, including guarantees of origin.
- Arise repurchased bonds for a nominal MSEK 150 during the quarter. This repurchase relates to the company's secured bonds with an outstanding nominal amount of MSEK 650 (ISIN: SE0010920900). The average repurchase price for the bonds corresponds to 98.2% of the bonds' nominal amount, meaning just over MSEK 147. The purpose of the repurchase was to reduce gross debt and improve Arise's net interest expenses. The repurchases were enabled by the company's strong cash position.
Halmstad, 6 May 2020
ARISE AB (publ)
For further information, please contact
Daniel Johansson, VD Arise AB, +46 702 244 133
Linus Hägg, CFO Arise AB, +46 702 448 916
This information is information that Arise AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08.00 CET on 6 May 2020.
Arise is one of Sweden's leading wind power companies, with the business concept to develop, build and manage onshore wind farms for its own account and on behalf of investors. The company is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Arise AB (publ), P.O. Box 808, SE-301 18 Halmstad, Sweden, telephone +46 (0)10 450 71 00, corporate id. no. 556274-6726
Show as PDF
Show original from Cision
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/