Highlights 1st quarter
Very strong 1st quarter figures
- Operating revenues: +15,3 % MNOK 288,2 (250,1)
- EBITDA: MNOK 27,7* (11,5)
- Cash flow from operational activities: MNOK 10,7* (-6,3)
Several significant customer breakthroughs and deliveries
- Electronic shelf labels for Rimi Baltic.
- Strong increase in sale of Vensafe in Norway and Sweden.
- First agreement for electronic shelf labels with Gintarine Vaistine, a pharmacy chain in the Baltic.
- Deliveries of Self-Checkout solutions to a grocery chain in the Baltic.
- Production of labels using RFID technology from Labels to retail customers.
Important milestones for go-to-market model
- Partner agreement with Harting Systems regarding the development and sale of Self-Checkout solutions in Germany.
- Exclusive distribution agreement with Radiant Globaltech regarding the sale of StrongPoints products in Southeast Asia.
- The RoadRunners concept expands to Germany.
Proposed dividend of NOK 0.55 per share
*) The transition to IFRS 16 had a positive effect on the EBITDA and Cash flow from operational activities of MNOK 5.7
StrongPoint's mission: Driving Retailers productivity by providing innovative integrated technology solutions.
StrongPoint has its headquarter at Rælingen, and has approximately 525 employees in Norway, Sweden, the Baltics, France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Russia and Malaysia. StrongPoint has the ticker "STRONG" on Oslo Stock Exchange. For further information: www.strongpoint.com
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.StrongPoint result Q1 2019
This information was distributed by GlobeNewswire https://www.globenewswire.com/