Highlights fourth quarter
Solid financial results
- Operating revenues: + 19 %: MNOK 307,9 (259,1).
- EBITDA: + 8 %: MNOK 22,5 (20,9).
- Cash flow from operational activities: MNOK 20,5 (20,7).
Important new customer contracts
- Installation of two Click & Collect pick-up stations for the grocery chain Barbora in Lithuania.
- Pilot on "pick-by-light" (E-commerce Logistics Suite in combination with electronic shelf labels).
- Contract for 1 200 CIT cases to one of Europe's leading CIT companies.
Implementation of profitability improvement measures
- Implementation of cost-saving measures equivalent to MNOK 30 per year
- including reduction of 32 FTE's and reduced use of consulting
- A doubling in sales of cash managment solutions in Spain to more than 250 solutions in the fourth quarter compared to the same period last year, primarily as a result
Proposal for increased dividends
- The Board will propose a dividend of NOK 0.55, up from NOK 0.50 last year.
StrongPoint's mission: Driving Retailers' productivity by providing innovative integrated Technology Solutions enabling retailers to perform to their full potential.
StrongPoint has its headquarter at Rælingen, and has approximately 540 employees in Norway, Sweden, the Baltics, France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Russia and Malaysia. StrongPoint has the ticker "STRONG" on Oslo Stock Exchange. For further information: www.strongpoint.com
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.StrongPoint ASA presentation Q4 2018
This information was distributed by GlobeNewswire https://www.globenewswire.com/