October - December 2018
- Revenue for the period was SEK 340.7 M (356.8), a decrease of 5 per cent compared to 2017.
- EBIT for the period was SEK 18.6 M (15.9), an increase of 17 per cent compared to 2017.
- Net result for the period was SEK 17.1 M (13.7).
- Earnings per share for the period, before dilution, was SEK 1.90 (1.56).
- Cash flow before financing activities during the period was SEK 40.7 M (-7.4).
- For the free-to-play games the average Monthly Active Users (MAU) was 8.1 million, a decrease of 10 per cent compared to the same period in 2017. Average Monthly Unique Payers (MUP) was 275.4 thousand, a decrease of 17 per cent and average Daily Active Users (DAU) was 2.0 million, a decrease of 3 per cent compared to the same period in 2017. Average Monthly Average Gross Revenue Per Paying User (MAGRPPU) was USD 44.7, an increase of 5 per cent from the same period last year.
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 2.5 (2.5) per share.
Show as PDF
Show original from Cision
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/